From Aftermath to Master Bath
(Please Note: this contest has expired. Be sure to check out our past home improvement contests!)
From Black Friday until the end of the year, Cedar Mill Group, Inc. and their awesome partners invite you to enter this exciting promotion. Simply post photos of your bathroom on any of the participating companies Facebook pages, along with a narrative (be creative), to enter. The winner has the opportunity to receive more than $15,000 in prizes!
The final voting with take total Facebook likes and narrative creativity into account and the winner will receive the following:
- Cedar Mill Group, Inc. will consult with the winners and analyze their bathroom that needs an overhaul. CMG will then proceed with their award winning design process to illustrate what is possible, and present a full package of what this project would cost to complete. If the winner decides not to proceed with a construction project, they will still get all of the information developed during this design process. This will include all 3D modeling necessary for a final construction submittal – up to $5,000 in value
- The Ultimate Bath Store will provide a $500 gift card
- Complete AV will provide a Sonos Bluetooth speaker
- WarmlyYours will provide a floor warming system or a towel warmer
- Second Wind Water Systems, Inc. will provide a famous Kinetico K5 to the winner (value of $2,000)
If the winner decides to move forward with a construction project, they will receive the following:
- RE Marble and Granite will discount the granite and stone used throughout the space by 20%, up to $5,000
- Pella Windows and Doors will provide screen or hardware upgrades on any windows purchased for a new project, and a 10% discount on any Insynctive purchase
- Beckett Glass and Aluminum will discount the glass shower enclosure by 40% and include Free Clearshield Glass protection upgrades. They will also offer a medicine cabinet or mirror at a 50% discount
Winning entry must be within 30 miles from Concord, NH. Contest rules are subject to change at any time without notice.